Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Children: Tiny Treasures

We got more wedding photos today from our photographer on Bainbridge. Everyone looks beautiful and happy, blah, blah LET'S GET TO THE FUNNY STUFF. Here's the handsome Moore clan:
But, honestly, here's the best part of the picture. We (as people) may have actually captured the very moment in young Avery's life when she decided to live the gangster life:
Next, we have a lovely photo of Regen, Matt, and Kenley Knoebel down by the pond:
Kenley, however, obviously didn't have time for pictures...she was too busy thinking about my precious...
KIDS. CAN'T LIVE WITH 'EM. AM I RIGHT?!?!???

Eh, well...at least this little dude got things right...
Probably thinkin bout Jesus.

5 comments:

  1. You forgot the father in law Mr. Smoochypants Ed in the photo with your new in laws. What was that??

    ReplyDelete
  2. That one of dad is the best (he claims he was tired of having his picture taken). I was going to use that picture as our Christmas one, but now that you have made fun of it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah. not my favorite picture. should have put Richard behind me to hide that big o' orange bottom. seriously, people.

    Avery does the gansta face so well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just laughed so hard that I nearly split my incision...thanks...a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh. My. Gosh. I am laughing so hard-there are tears, seriously. Avery and her gang life...

    ReplyDelete