Friday, December 11, 2009

Mind Games

When Sloan and I first got our PS3 a couple of weeks ago, we also looked at some games at Best Buy...
Julia: Ooh! They have a Trivial Pursuit video game?!!
Sloan: I'm not getting that.
Julia: Why not? I wanna play it!
Sloan: I'm not buying that. It would be embarrassing. Buying Trivial Pursuit for a Play Station? No.
Well, last night, Sloan finally let me get it (he was in a generous mood). We went home and played. Sloan won the first game. That made me angry.
Julia: throws down remote SCREW THIS! THEY JUST SHOWED YOU A PICTURE OF A GUITAR AND ASKED WHAT INSTRUMENT IT WAS! TRIVIAL PURSUIT SUCKS...two outta three?
One hour later...I won.
Sloan: ARE YOU KIDDING ME?? THAT WAS ALL LUCK. THREE OUT OF FIVE.
Two hours later...
Julia: after Sloan answered a question incorrectly Ha! You don't even know where Germany is!!
Sloan: Well SORRY they didn't have any border lines on a map of the entire European continent!! Besides, the correct answer was on the North Sea!
Julia: Germany IS on the North Sea!
Sloan: Well, you didn't even know what an alkaliphile was, but I didn't make fun of you for that!!
Julia: NO ONE KNOWS WHAT THAT IS.
Sloan: Smart people do!
Julia: glaring BEST OUT OF SEVEN!

3 comments:

  1. i want this game!!
    and i want to play it NOW!!
    i cant see where this is going...
    everynight will be a battlefield in our home.
    alas, i will have to wait until my next paycheck...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alkaliphile? oh yea, that's easy. Someone who has improper relations with batteries.

    Ooooooohhhh, I'm seeing all of us playing this game together....and it is not....pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. trivial pursuit...on playstation...they MAKE that?!?

    ReplyDelete