Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Mommy and Daddy are Maaaaad

Sloan: singing 'I'm Getting Nuttin for Christmas' as he makes the bed...
I put a tack on teacher's chair,
somebody pissed on meeeee.
I tied a knot in Susie's hair
somebody pissed on meeeee.
Julia: Um. Sloan. That is not how it goes.
Sloan: What?
Julia: You're singing it wrong. And the part that you're singing wrong is really freaking me out.
Sloan: Julia, what? You don't even know that song.
Julia: Yeah. I do. We sang it in elementary school. It sounds like you're singing the R. Kelly version. It's snitched, not pissed.
Sloan: blushing Hahahahaha! I already knew that. I meant to say it wrong.
Julia: I'm putting this on the blog unless you admit that you DIDN'T mean to do that.
Sloan: No you won't. This isn't weird enough.

2 comments:

  1. I like Sloan...also if you think about it, his way makes a lot of sense. It WOULD be pretty tempting to act out if you were always getting the golden degradation...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like sloan's version. So would Richard, but I'm not letting him see it.

    ReplyDelete