Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Oy Vey

We got a Play Station 3 on Black Friday. Sloan was...excited. Join me on my journey:
The Scene: Julia is sitting in bed, working on her computer. Sloan has been playing Ratchet & Clank for [many] hours.
Sloan: Runs in and jumps on the bed. Baby! Hi! Hey! I beat the game! Hi!
Julia: Good work, honey!
Sloan: Now it's cuddle time!
Julia: Okay...wait. Eh. Baby. You...smell like a gamer.
Sloan:
Huh? I showered earlier today.
Julia:
Was it before you played your video game?
Sloan: Well, yes.
Julia: Your odor smacks of sitting for hours in a warm room, not moving--
Sloan: WAIT! Do you hear that? Tilts head toward living room. They're still talking! The game's not finished!! I better go check!!
Julia: Turns off lamp.

1 comment:

  1. You've got to respect the gamer smell. Keep the windows open, or that funk will never completely leave your living room...

    ReplyDelete