Sunday, January 31, 2010

Yeah. Reeeeal Subtle.

The Scene: Church. Sitting quietly in our pew. Sloan has his arm around me and is stroking the back of my head. Rather forcefully.
Julia: leans over and whispers Baby. You're...like...pushing my head forward.
Sloan: Huh? Oh, sorry, I wasn't paying attention.
A few minutes later.
Julia: Sloan, you're doing it again. And you're mashing my hair.
Sloan: Well, honey. It's just kinda...big.
Julia: What?
Sloan: When you curl your hair, it just looks, well, big. I was just kind of...making it not so big.
Julia: scoots away

3 comments:

  1. Awwwww, Julie Temple....
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    like Shirley? get it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Sloan says you have a big head ? Boy what a sweet talker he is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!
    Sloan is the POOP PATROL!!!! hahaha.
    You just gotta tell him you're not used to no humidity so much.
    Here at home if you curl your hair & spray the CRAP out of it...as soon as you walk outside, it's straight again.
    I envy your dry(ish) climate! haha. :)

    ReplyDelete