Thursday, February 18, 2010

CAN WE BUILT IT? No. Part II

Aftermath:
Please note the balance-enforcing dishtowel in the bottom left corner. Also, that's not sawdust at the top...it's from where I repeatedly scratched the shelf with the side of the saw as I furiously worked. Annnnd, as you can tell from the backing...I just sort of gave up and started tearing. I AM SUCH AN IDIOT.

Also, another thing to add to Julia's List of Things That Just Are Not Impressing Anyone is the fact that I have had our camera set to manual for, oh, the PAST SIX MONTHS. No wonder the pictures have been so terrible. AN IDIOT.

3 comments:

  1. you are crazy.
    i didn't belive your story until i just saw this image.

    it is in HALF.

    looks like something that i'd do, actually...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to read the first post to everyone. Now I can show them the actual evidence. Priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. bahahahahahahahahahahahahaha dummy.

    ReplyDelete