Thursday, March 11, 2010

Coworking

Yesterday at work, due to some unfortunate coincidences, I was scheduled to attend several meetings for various teams beginning at 6:30 am and not ending at 5 pm. Closer to the end of my day, I got a little delirious (which is typical really after only about 2 1/2 hours of work for me). In between two meetings, I decided to crack open my MS Paint and do some team portraits, because I really love my coworkers! They are a bunch of unsung heroes, folks. And because I CRACK MYSELF UP, I decided to post them here, too.
*Ahem* Ladies and gents, I present to you the Symantec Information Development Engineers:





It may seem impossible, but I was actually able to complete ALL of these in about 8 minutes. I did not originally draw a picture of myself, but after some prodding/begging from everyone else on the team (aka Brad mentioning it once) I decided to whip up a quick little self-portrait to complete the work family.


3 comments:

  1. wow.
    .
    .
    .
    hey, you and sloan should team up. he can whip out some MS masterpieces too, if I recall

    ReplyDelete
  2. Except for Brian, all of men's left ears are bigger and more stick-out-ish than the right. Just an observation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Astute observation, my friend. It was because I did their face shape in one stroke. I started on their right side and got tired by the time i made the chin swoop, thus the sloppy left ears.

    ReplyDelete