Wednesday, April 21, 2010

My Little Man

A new blog trend is for mothers of babies to post on a monthly basis the new things their babies are doing, i.e.
8 months

Little Joey is a
hoot!
He is 16 lbs and 26 inches!
He can hold a spoon.
His favorite toy is his teddy.
He has figured out how a mirror works!
etc...


Welp, I don't want to miss out on this. There's just...too much comedic gold. And, honestly, this is pretty much how I format my Sloan posts anyway. So, here goes:

Sloan at 306 months

My little man has been busy these past few weeks!

He is now 6'3 and weighs in at a whopping 190 lbs!

He has a new favorite phrase to utter at appropriate and inappropriate times alike: "You want sexy? I'll give you sexy!" Actually, he says it in some sort of husky, lady latino whisper, so it sounds more like, "You want sseksee? I geeve you seksee!"

He bought a 24 pack of low-quality spicy hot dogs, which has become the main focus of his life. He eats about two a day and wanders around the house singing Lady Gaga songs about his favorite spicy dogs!

Little guy has figured out that the fastest way to ruin a wonderful memory is to sabotage any well-meaning photos being taken. He is really carving out his niche!
I love my little man. When I married him, I knew his weirdness would be the glue that would keep us together. And so far, the adhesion has worked as planned.

On a far less interesting note, Sloan has also done the following: gotten A's in all of his classes this semester (including but not limited to OChem, Physics, Microbio, New Testament), fixed our dryer and Jeep, bathed regularly, solemnly and dutifully eaten my tofu dishes, and comforted me while I cry through various television programs.

7 comments:

  1. i read this post twice.
    gosh... made me love you even more. AND sloan.
    he's a hoot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, my little man decided to sabotage that photo as well, he seriously looks handicapped back there! I'm impressed with all A's, that's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha ha, very funny post! I never did take you for a tv crier though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is fantastic. i miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need my daily dose of your blog, it makes me happy. And great job on all those A's Sloan!

    ReplyDelete