Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Punishment

Disclaimer: This is a Facebook repeat.
My man won't pose for pictures. He won't smile. He won't LET ME CAPTURE THE MEMORIES OF OUR MARRIAGE. So, this is what I have of him...photographically.

*Ahem* The Multi-Talented and Multi-Faceted Sloan Landon Rehder
Sloan the missionary

Sloan the slaughterer

Sloan the dapper

Sloan the hand-crusher

Sloan the oversmiler

Sloan the UNDERSMILER

Sloan the seeker of digital information

Sloan the abuser of image enhancers

Sloan the annoyed

Sloan the ultra annoyed (note the clenched fist)

Sloan the quenched

Sloan the descender

Sloan the bathroom explorer

Sloan. The end.

8 comments:

  1. i laughed out loud. i just love your captions.
    sloan is the man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Didn't you do this one before with all of his photos? Come on Julia!! Time to go undercover and snap some new ones!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is that really him in the FRS ad? Of course I asked so casually as if I've actually heard of FRS. but and advertisement...interesting. So, is it really him? Is he famous? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sloan the bathroom explorer!!!!! It's funny even the second time around!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sam, doesn't everyone know and love FRS? It's a household name. And...nope, that's not Sloan. It's his doppelganger, which is good enough.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think it runs in the family so... he comes by it naturally. And I don't know if this counts for your last post but I have a really good and easy red curry recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahaha. I love these pics Julia. That is SO funny! You poor thing...haha. :)

    That seems to be what marriage is like anyways...busy busy busy...at least at the beginning. haha. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This was my favorite on facebook, and now it is my favorite here.

    ReplyDelete