Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Debonaire

WHO'S READY FOR SOME SLOAN TIDBITS?

 Little man has cranked it up a notch! Some of his latest outbursts include...

...turning to me dramatically, then saying in an assertive and serious manner, "Giddyup"--much like I would imagine a police officer saying before busting down a door during a scene from some gritty crime drama. This typically happens after we have both been quiet for a while.

...saying "Where you at?" in a rapper voice when he means, "What are you thinking about?"

...scratching out words on my magazine covers and replacing them, like this week's "The Economy Sloan is Back and the Economy Julia Stinks"

...throwing his hands back and saying, "Whoa! Calm down! Rein it in!" whenever I do something resembling not sleeping (such as laugh, stand up, sit down, or talk to him).

...secretly adding the Zach Efron biography video to our Netflix queue and constantly confronting me about "my new crush."

...saying things to inflame me, then waiting patiently until I either react or leave: 
Julia: You're my little sweetie pie. *kiss*
Sloan: And you're my little MEATY pie! *grabs Julia's thigh and jiggles it*
Julia: ...
Sloan: *wiggles eyebrows*
Julia: ...
Sloan: Teh. Heh.
Julia: *walks away*

5 comments:

  1. The "meaty pie" things is a compliment. Guys like meat way more than sweets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. NOT.
    CUTE.

    And Richard, you are in trouble too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like Sloan fits right in with our odd family. I think Richard's comment confirms the oddness that is our family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm thinking maybe I should start blogging about all the annoying, I mean "cute" things that Matt does. Maybe its like therapy. If you make it funny, then maybe it becomes funny.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh man! this post sure had me laughing. sloan's weirdness sure is funny!

    ReplyDelete