Why? WHY WHY all of the dreaming? Consulting Google, I can narrow things down to a few possibilities:
- Taking too much vitamin B
- Being born during the rise of Neptune in Aquarius
My dreams have a few consistent themes:
- BABY IN DISTRESS: The babies in these dreams are always different, but always cute. And the baby is always sad and looking at me during whatever stressful ordeal. Whether it is being dangled over balcony (I TOLD you! Stressful!!) or being held by a mother who is having a violent fight with her husband, that baby watches me with these teary eyes and extends its adorable, chubby hand in my direction. (I usually save it)
- FEAST FIT FOR A KING: There is a lot of food, whether at a restaurant or at someone's house. And I am eating all of the food...eating and eating, and I'm all alone. I wake up feeling full because, well, I ate approximately 15 lbs of the food in my dream. I probably have an extensive eating dream about twice a week.
- FAAAAART: In my dream, I am inevitably in a situation where it is completely and unforgivably inappropriate to do something like this, like a funeral/giving a speech/at the side of my grandmother's deathbed. My stomach is aching and I don't know why. And it gets worse and worse until I rip a huge fart that I didn't even know was coming. It seems to echo and drown out any noises after, almost like I deafened myself with the intensity of my own fart.
I don't know what I need to do to get all of my dreams to be just me sitting and watching tv or being tackled by a thousand golden retriever puppies, because honestly, that's about as surreal as I'd like to get.