Saturday, August 28, 2010

Reach for the STARS!

Julia: So when I was at Ikea, I walked by this guy and some girl. And the guy is, like, staring at me.
Mikyn: Go Julia!
Julia: I know, right? He was cute, but I'm pretty sure he was like sixteen. Anyway, so I walk past them and then I hear someone come up behind me going "Can I ask you a question?" It's the girl with this guy. She asks me if I have ever thought about modeling or acting, and that she's a recruiter for a talent agency.
Mikyn: Aren't you way too short to model?
Julia: *looks at legs* Yes. Probably. *hangs head*
Sloan: Acting? Are there that many acting opportunities in Utah? This isn't LA., she probably wants your money.
Julia: *secretly embarrassed* I know, right? She was totally just trying to scam me. Dumb lady. *fidgets with blanket* I definitely didn't give her my number. She was so dumb.

3 comments:

  1. shut up. you are beautiful. in fact, most commercial models don't need to be that tall. i've never met anyone who is photogenic as you. so, puh-leeeease. you know how much i love your profile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are definitely photogenic, I totally agree. And gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You definitely have the face and personality for both!

    ReplyDelete