Monday, October 11, 2010

Cabin

Sloan probably sees me in this position more than any other.

Being a project manager for a new software release is stressful and time-consuming, so I'm constantly working from home. Aw, I'm just yankin' your chain! Why would I work at HOME?? It's home! Not work! Home is for reading celebrity gossip and googling baby rhino pictures! And falling asleep on the couch while eating cheese toast! And yelling at Sloan!

Anyway, this weekend Sloan and I went to our friends Jeff and Kira's cabin for a night of rustic enjoyment. I left my computer at home. TMZ could wait. And CuteOverload. And CakeWrecks. 

Baby Kylie doin her baby thing.

My besties, Emily and Kristi with their respective, er, men.
Jeff doing what others are too soft to do: ignore everyone and JUST EAT.
 It was fun. From my experience, I have determined having friends is a fun and rewarding hobby.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah. Soooo sad I missed this. Doing homework all weekend definitely doesn't compare...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like it was a good thing to unplug for the weekend. I would agree that friends are a good hobby.

    ReplyDelete