Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Over GChat

me: my poor little guy, did you finally wake up?
Sent at 11:24 AM on Wednesday
Sloan Rehder: Yeah, I don't know what is wrong with me -Sloan
me: You're fighting off an infection! And probably some kind of cold.
Sloan Rehder: Maybe that's it. -Sloan R.
me: i had to brush of my car this morning! it sucked.
Sloan Rehder: at least you didn't have to scrape it - Sloan Rehder
me: yeah, that is seriously way worse
Sloan Rehder: no doubt -SR
me: stright up
straight
up
Sloan Rehder: wow, you really pulled that off flawlessly!
Sloan Rehder: -Sloan
me: stop putting your signature in there
me: i was thinking about inviting people over to make caramel apples on sunday
Sloan Rehder: That could be fun -SR
me: stop
Sloan Rehder: I just what you to know its me and not an impostor - S. Rehder
me: stop
Sloan Rehder: Well you can't hear my voice or see my face
How else do you know its me and not some other extremely witty person
-Sloan Rehder
me: STOP
YOU'RE DRIVING ME INSANE
Sloan Rehder: See, now I am really worried you'll think I'm an imposter if you're going insane. - Sloan L. Rehder

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad my sisters have found guys who can tease them sufficiently. -Mother Theresa

    ReplyDelete