Tuesday, November 16, 2010

And That's the Story of Julia and Sloan's Divorce

Julia: So, I want to show everybody the necklaces I've been making lately. But I don't want to put up narcissistic pictures of myself wearing them...and I had an idea.
Sloan: I am not modeling your necklaces.
Julia: HOW DID YOU KNOW????
Sloan:  It won't be as funny as you think it will be. Maybe this is an idea you should sleep on, Julia.
Julia: I thought of it this morning and have been thinking about it all day!! That is the same thing as sleeping on it!
Sloan: No. I'm trying to write a paper anyway.
Julia: *hops up and down* Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease.*gathers necklaces* Everyone will think we are so quirky!!
Sloan: *begins unbuttoning pants*
Julia: STOP! STOP IT RIGHT NOW!!
Sloan: *pulls shirt off*
Julia: SLOAN LANDON!!! STOP TAKING YOUR CLOTHES OFF!!! YOU CAN'T JUST DO THAT EVERY TIME I WANT TO TAKE PICTURES OF YOU FOR THE BLOG. IT'S UNFAIR!!!!
Sloan: *silently sits in underwear* *continues typing*
Julia: *gets shirt from closet* *puts shirt over Sloan's head* Ya just need... to...*struggling* put your arms...through the sleeves. *heavy breathing*
Sloan: *silent, unmoving*
Julia: *focused* Just...pull your arm...through...*sigh* Okay fine. I'll just take it like this. *puts necklace over head* *click*
Julia: COME ON. If you cooperated, we could have been done by now!
Sloan: This is stupid. I'm busy.
Julia: Everyone will think you are so funny and carefree! Not to mention hilarious!
Sloan: *increasingly agitated* I've already told you five times. You need to listen to me.
Julia: *clenches fists* Slooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooan! *serious face* You need to lighten up.
Sloan: Fine. Whatever. *puts shirt on* *continues writing paper*


Julia: Yes! *click* These look good baby!
Sloan: Don't talk to me.
Julia *struggles to take necklace off Sloan's neck*
Sloan: I am trying to write a paper. Stop this.



 Julia: Okay, time for an artistic, jaunty closeup! *click*


Julia: Over exposure!! *click*




Julia: And there's the last one! Baby? I noticed you haven't talked to me for, like, twenty minutes.
Sloan: *silence*

3 comments:

  1. On another note, I love the necklaces. Maybe next time Mikyn can model them? Or follow Regen's advice :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok so im pretty sure i like your necklaces, but it's really hard to envision them, because they are on sloan. maybe its his bad attitude. but it was a good idea, the whole not narcissitic thing. i could model for you, i did want to be a model when i was like 11. ps. that is so funny that sloan takes his clothes off when you wanna take a picture of him. what a turkey. anyway, cute necklaces! it looks like you put a lot of work into them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I figured out a way to get around the whole no clothes thing. Just get really good at photoshop like sarah...then, you can cloth him in whatever you want if he was naked...like a pink spandex leotard. The humiliation will keep him from stripping down next time.

    ReplyDelete