Monday, November 1, 2010

Updating

A summary of the past week in acrostic:

Threw Mikyn a birthday party. A birthday party that was in no way similar to Sloan's (Figs. 1-3).
Halloween party + Halloween party + Halloween party = Friday, Saturday, Sunday (Figs. 4 & 5).
Estimated that about 50 trick-or-treaters would come to our door...
Passed out candy to eight trick-or-treaters.
Ate approximately 3500 calories daily (85% from various cheeses).
Stalked be-costumed babies all over Orem/Provo!!
Tried to eat fresh vegetables, but instead...threw them away.
Wore my coat for the first time this season (Fits like a glove when I suck in! I still got it!).
Ended a two week nap dryspell. *phew* Never doing THAT again.
Earned a sincere compliment from a gas station attendant regarding my...pants.
Kicked off a game of Scattergories at Russell's despite EVERYONE'S resentment and non-cooperation!

Figure 1

Figure 2

Figure 3
Figure 4: Polygamist's wife

Figure 5: Some frat guy at a toga party

4 comments:

  1. Your costume is kind of scary :) but original. I wish we could have seen you guys, then you could have given Jocelyn bunny all the Halloween hugs you wanted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mikyn looks exactly like the three amigos!

    ...except for something...something about the hat, I think.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes the captcha I have to type seems obscene. Am I the only one this happens to?

    ReplyDelete