Monday, December 13, 2010

So Meaty!

Christmas means several things, such as  Christmas food is the best!




Sloan: Hey, I brought something home that your dad is gonna love.
Julia: What?
Sloan: *thunk* A summer sausage. The family I home teach gave it to me.


Julia: *pause* This thing is...big. Is this normal?


Sloan: I don't know if it's totally normal for a sausage to be three pounds, but it's not that big.
Julia: I mean, look at this thing! It's three times bigger than a can of soup!


Sloan: Hmm. Look at that.
Julia: It's taller than the microwave!!


Sloan: Well it's not like microwaves are especially tall. That's why I can't have warm syrup!
Julia: It's longer than my curling iron!!


Sloan: How did we end up in the bathroom?
Julia: It's bigger than my jewelry box!!


Sloan: ...and now we're in the bedroom. Did we walk in here?
Julia: IT CAN'T EVEN FIT IN MY NIGHTSTAND!


Sloan: Because I don't remember walking into the bedroom...
Julia: Your ski boots! It's just as tall!!


Sloan: Is this closet even in our apartment! Are we in Seattle?
Julia: It's as tall as our wreath! POM PONS! POM PONS!


Get ready, Moore family, because we're packing this thing into our luggage for an extra special Moore Family Christmas!!!

5 comments:

  1. YEEEEEEEEES!!!
    I don't think you can even fathom how excited I am about this 3 lb, 3 soup length, taller then a microwave, etc.... SAUSAGE!!!!!! *jumping up and down

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see you got my package!! That was pretty quick!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That means 3 fewer pounds of clothes you can bring Julia...

    ReplyDelete
  4. They won't let you on the plane with it. You could hide enough PETN in that thing to level Wilwaukee.

    ...from wherever your plane may be over the midwest.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes! I finally submitted a comment that you refused to post! Like the sausage post. Reminds me of SteamMeUpKid.

    ReplyDelete