Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Projection

My little man is cracking me up! Some updates.
  • Sloan has, so far, watched Law & Order: SVU for several hours every night since Sunday, honestly, I don't see any end in sight. He loves Mariska Hargitay.
  • We ordered a pizza tonight and Sloan ate FIVE slices! I only had two. It was not the other way around.
  • Sloan takes at least two baths a day, like he's some kind of princess! I don't do that.
  • The little man eats cereal in bed, his bowls are all over the bedroom. Even on my nightstand.
He's the worst! These things have to stop, and I just don't know how to help the little guy.

2 comments:

  1. I remember pretty much everyone in the Moore household watching Law & Order: Indescribable Mutilation Party nightly. I think that you probably turned it on first, Julia.

    A weak stomach and low tolerance for legal drama eventually drove me to hole-up in my room and repair electronics for fun.

    Repairing electronics for fun...does that qualify as some kind of pain and suffering? Can I sue someone?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everybody loves Mariska. She is wonderfully beautiful and talented.

    ReplyDelete