Thursday, January 20, 2011

This is Why You're Fat

Julia: *walks in front door* *sigh*
Sloan: How was the doctor's appointment?
Julia: The doctor said that I'm not gassy.
Sloan: *takes off glasses* Well, I beg to differ.
Julia: I mean, the gas isn't the root of the problem.
Sloan: Again, I beg to differ--
Julia: It's a baby.
Sloan: What?
Julia: The gas. It's a baby.
Sloan: *head tilt* How can gas be a baby?
Julia: *drops photo in Sloan's lap*
Sloan: *squint* What is that? A bean?
Julia: It's an ultrasound. I'm pregnant.
Sloan: *turns to Julia* *squint*
Julia: *sigh*
Sloan: *extended squint*
Julia: *sigh*
Sloan: Soooo *squint* does this mean the gassiness is staying around for a while?

17 comments:

  1. Haha I just started following you blog and tha cracks me up. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Other babies are already sharing their disappointment at the news that major competition has entered the ring fighting for Julia's affection! We love you already baby Rehder!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations :) That's super exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He he hee. I'm still giddy with the news. I think I'm more excited about your baby than mine. Is that wrong? I think so. Probably, yes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha I love that! Congrats and hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! I had to read the comments to make sure you were serious.

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha did you really go to the dr for "gas"? and come back with a baby? you are too funny!
    congratulations!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. SOOOOO excited for you two! What a lucky little baby!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my GOSH I am so excited for you!!! Congratulations! And I cannot wait to meet baby Rehder :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. yay! that's way exciting! :) I'm happy for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wahoo! I prophesy you will soon feel pain. Lots of pain. (and maybe some pleasure too)

    ReplyDelete
  12. So happy for ya'll. Hope you're feeling well and the gas stops soon :) Next stop heartburn. Pregnancy got to love it. Hope it's a girl and we can buy her and Caroline matching outfits like Nannie use to do for us.

    ReplyDelete
  13. How exciting!!!!!!!!! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats! Sooooo happy for you!! Not to ruin the excitement of finding this out on your own, but I'm 20 weeks and the gas still hasn't stopped. Hope your baby loves you more han mine loves me. -joree

    ReplyDelete