Wednesday, February 2, 2011

BREAKING NEWS

I like science now! Sure, I failed physical science in college because I slept under my desk most days. And yeah, maybe in my younger, immature years did I boil my chemistry teacher's bunny rabbit in order to muscle a passing grade out of him. Oh, man. Adolescence! 

Anyway, misgivings and felonies aside, NOW I LIKE SCIENCY THINGS! Like molecules!

Meet methane! 
Coochy coochy coo!! Awww! 
This is all of the cute (and real!) parts of methane (smiley face, purple!) without the nasty science-person parts (smell, microscopic). HEY ARE YA THIRSTY FOR MORE?


Water!! or as I like to say, WATAAAAAH!
2 CUUUUUUUTE!!

Sure, chemistry has been called the tool of the atheists, BUT OMG IS THAT CYTOSINE??!!!
What is cytosine? WHAT IS THIS, THE SPANISH INQUISITION!

Chemistry isn't my only science-crush, I love ROCKET SCIENCE!
"To infinity and beyond!" - Neil Armstrong

Mummy-related science!!
Archeology?


Cybernetics!!!

Oops! Wha? How  did THAT get there? Must be...like...a virus! Or something...ANYWAY

Cybernetics!


Beep boop is right!!


...and last but not least, Ornithology!
Just kidding. I hate birds. I mean, just look at these dummies. Look at them.

Welp, this is the beginning of triumphant journey back into science and reason! Stay tuned for my next installment titled, "Why I Now Like Scarves, Gloves, and Other Winter Accessories."

3 comments:

  1. i thought buzz lightyear said that... the birds were actually my favorite ones. did you make these?

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, those things are cute. I like em!
    and I don't know if you were joking or not but I also failed physical science. not once but twice!! haha, third time's a charm ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chemistry, cybernetics...excellent.

    I think that you may be ready to love synthesizers now:
    http://matrixsynth.blogspot.com/2011/02/synth-pillows-by-softmachines.html

    ReplyDelete