Monday, April 18, 2011

Miracle Babay


This baby boy. THIS baby boy is the reason I no longer hate Britney Spears because they both have blonde hair and brown eyes and how could I possibly dislike anyone with blonde hair and brown eyes ever again after knowing Joshua David Moore? He is also the reason I stopped smoking the pipe...and shoplifting office supplies, eating saturated fat, and hitting Sloan with my high heels during arguments. Josh is the reason the Allies won WWII, the reason Tina Turner's legs are still so nice, the reason Hosni Mubarak stepped down peacefully. He is the reason I no longer feel a deep-seated desired to stomp on the Precious Moments figurines whenever I see them in the Hallmark Store.
RESEMBLANCE

He is also the reason I might vomit after watching online videos at work:

4 comments:

  1. THAT is a beautiful baby! Don't you just wish you could keep them like that forever and never let them get old and mean!?!?! I DO!!!! Now I am going to blow your mind...... *clears throat in preparation for mind blowing* YOUR little bladder kicker, will be the most beautiful and perfect, and wonderful baby You HAVE ever, or WILL ever see. You will find that you have a capacity for loving this person more than you had ever contemplated. It will physically HURT sometimes, this love of child. IT. IS. INCREDIBLE. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aside from ketchup drinking, Josh has two other new hobbies: playing with doors that have hydraulic closers, and calming his frazzled mommy by patting her hair and cooing when she's frustrated.

    ReplyDelete
  3. UGH I JUST LOVE HIM SO MUCH FOR REAL HE IS PATTING HER HEAD NOW? OF COURSE HE IS BECAUSE HE IS JUST SO PRECIOUS I LOVE HIM

    ReplyDelete