Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Good Parenting!

Sloan: *walks in door* I'm home! Ready to go get dinner?
Julia: Yeah! *fist pump* I brushed my hair, Febreezed my clothes and I already put Ward in his car seat!
Sloan: Good work. What are you watching? *sigh* You're watching The First 48 again?
Julia: It's good!!
Sloan: Baby, it's a reality crime show. They show real dead bodies and stuff!! It's too dark.
Julia: Oh come ON it's not that bad.
Sloan: And you're letting Ward watch it?
Julia: *furrowed brow* I wouldn't really say that I'm "letting him watch it." I just turned his car seat in the direction of the tv. BESIDES, he's a month old! He doesn't know what a dead body is!

5 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSH that is too funny! ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. That picture is awesome! When my boys were babies, Russell lived with us and had them watching the Tour de France the whole month it was on tv. They love their bikes now...Maybe Ward will be a crime scene investigator one day?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am VERY proud of the above comment.
    -Russell

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to agree with Sloan. The First 48 is dark and they show REAL DEAD BODIES!! Mom watches it and I can't understand because for some reason she can handle real bodies but not fake ones... Nope. I'm sticking to my NCIS.

    ReplyDelete