Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Just Another Wednesday!!!!!!!!!

TO DO

Wash Sloan's work shirts.

Get the mail.

Unload dishwasher.

Don't cry while watching Dr. Phil.

Seriously just get the mail it's not that far.

Give Ward a bath.

Read parenting book.

Send check to insurance company.
    TO DONE

    Put clothes on top of washer.

    Don't get the mail.

    Do not enter kitchen. All day.

    Cry watching Sarah McLachlan dog commercial.

    I don't want to have to put on my bra and shoes just
    to go get the mail so get off my back okay.

    Smell Ward's armpits (no stink!) Call it good.

    Google Judge Alex.

    Write letter to Judge Alex.

    6 comments:

    1. To be fair those Sarah M. puppy commercials are brutal.

      ReplyDelete
    2. I frickin hate that dog commercial, I can't even watch it anymore, makes me tear up every time!

      ReplyDelete
    3. Girl. You gotta stop being such an overachiever.

      ReplyDelete
    4. those dog commercials get me EVERY.TIME.

      ReplyDelete
    5. haha i love this. your blog is so entertaining! baby ward is precious!

      ReplyDelete