Tuesday, August 23, 2011

My Baby's Got Talent!

Julia: I'VE GOT AN IDEA AND IT'S GOING TO MAKE WARD FAMOUS.
Sloan: Already sounds terrible.
Julia: TWO WORDS: VIRAL....*thinky face*...STUFF...!?!
Sloan: Like disease?
Julia: NO LIKE ON THE INTERNET.
Sloan: Do you need to yell?
Julia: LOOK AT THESE BOYS. THEY'RE ADORABLE AND GOT ON TV FOR THIS:



Sloan: That is really cute.
Julia: I'VE ALREADY GOT MY FIRST VIDEO OF WARD READY TO SEND OUT INTO THE CYBERPLACE.
Sloan: I think it's called cyberspace.
Julia: QUIET OKAY IT'S STARTING.

4 comments:

  1. Did you scare him there at the end? Plus, how old are those boys? I could never get Kenley to learn that much choreography.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know how old they are, but I want to own them. They're playing Just Dance 2

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those Hitchcock sleep genes are a-MA--zing, huh? The world will be shocked.---Zannah

    ReplyDelete