Saturday, August 20, 2011

Photo Dump!!

Everyone else's blogs have tons of pictures of their beautiful selves and their beautiful families going to carnivals and leisurely hiking Mt. Kilimanjaro or whatever. So I went through my phone and found some good ones, too! Of course, these pictures come complete with jokey captions that sound like they were written by a 60 year old Methodist geometry teacher. Welcome to Happy Rehder Dayz.
Take One: Big nose and fright face.

Take Two: Fat face and sheer panic.

Gestational meltdown at the Arby's drive through
(WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU ONLY HAVE
THREE APPLE TURNOVERS LEFT)

He just wanted to touch Ward's soft hair.

What we see 75% of the time we
FaceTime with Pam

I like to sleep in the same way I like to party bathe: naked!

Taking my trip on the labor train.
Matt relaxes while Kenley looks like a tsunami
washed her onto shore.
Me, 20 pounds ago.

You can't tell, but his laxative just kicked in.

2 comments:

  1. Yay for pictures!!! Believe it or not you look beautiful in all those pics Julia!! And Ward is DARLING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Confession: I like you better 20 pounds later.

    And that picture of Kenley made me laugh so hard I busted a stitch.

    ReplyDelete