Wednesday, September 28, 2011

No Shame Here

A couple of days ago, I was in the middle of putting together a post full of Ward pictures on the blog, but I was suddenly self conscious that everyone would be like, "OMG Julia I read this blog because it's witty, fun, inspirational, a delight, captivating, fulfilling, saucy, a profile in courage, two thumbs up from Siskel and Ebert, etc. NOT for boring baby posts!" So I decided not to publish the post that hemorrhaged Ward photos.

However, a few days later, I realized that no one is the boss of me! Except for my boss, and I don't think he reads this anyway, so BABY ON BOARD!!


Some things about my babyman:
  • He loves baths. LOVES them. L.O.V.E.S.T.H.E.M.
  • He thinks Sloan is hilarious and he basically just knows that I...exist.
  • He smells pretty gross most of the time.
  • His jowls know no bounds.
  • He snorts a lot.
  • He's the Michael Jordan of farts.











5 comments:

  1. Seriously, As many baby Ward pictures as you can manage, POST THEM!! For he is adorable, and anyone who thinks otherwise is soulless and not worth the oxygen they are wasting anyway!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julia, your boss called and said to get back to work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. seriously. all the ward pictures you can.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you just showing off his numerous, cute outfits?--Zannah

    ReplyDelete