Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Parental Visitation

This weekend, my mom and dad came from Tennessee to visit us in Utah!! It was so fun having them, and boy were we busy!

We went to Swiss Days in Midway! There were yodelers and heavy-set blonde women in aprons!

We played mini-golf where mom 1.) played surprisingly well and 2.) chipped the ball across the course because dad told her to "give it a little more power." 

Getting to the base of Bridal Veil Falls was a little too daunting for everyone else, so I just ran up there by myself really quick.

We hit up Sundance and rode the lift! But not before mom had to put herself in at least one sketchy situation for the sake of a picture.

We hung out with the good doctor himself at the hotel. Love my dad! People say we have the same build.

 And OF COURSE we had a lot of play time with baby boy. He loves to "run!"

I love you mom and dad! I really miss you already :(

5 comments:

  1. It was an amazing trip! (And, thanks for showing off some of my new clothes!) You, too, look nice. Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pictures are only slightly disturbing. . . haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a WIZARD with photoshop. It is incredible to me

    ReplyDelete
  4. photoshop? Julia you used photoshop on those? What did you photoshop in?

    russell

    ReplyDelete
  5. I DIDN'T USE PHOTOSHOP EMILY WHAT IS YOUR DEAL YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW ANYTHING DON'T LISTEN TO HER RUSSELL

    ReplyDelete