Thursday, October 20, 2011

I'm not a robot

Because sometimes it's been a long day and you've made a mess in the living room because you tried  using some sort of strong spray adhesive to cover your shoes with glitter so you had to open the windows to air out the place and then the baby was cranky so you had to stand up and rock him while watching The Biggest Loser and things got pretty emotional because Bonnie was having a rough time hiking but Mike stepped in and helped her climb the big hill even though they were equally tired and in the meantime your no-good husband won't listen to you as you try to explain the emotional parts of the show and instead uses his phone to take a picture of you during a weak moment and by the way your nose is red and you're feeling fat.


6 comments:

  1. Sometimes I sit and cry during paper conferences with my English teacher. Then I have to go mop up in the bathroom and return to class all red and weepy looking. It's cool. These things happen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) btw your hair is super cute. and Ward is super cute too. a picture says a thousand words:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. at least you have awesome curtains!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry. I couldn't hear you past that SUPER CUTE BABY BOY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. your hair actually is awesome, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks like me, often... Sans cute bangs and in place of cute baby I have cute XXL steak chalupa supreme.

    ReplyDelete