Sunday, November 6, 2011

Why Do I Even Try?

Sloan wants me to start doing more normal stuff...like putting the ice cream back in the freezer and responding to his questions about my day and chewing my food adequately before I swallow it and taking care of the baby and not untaking caring of the baby, etc. He says I need to spend time on "worthwhile things," but if singing Selena Gomez songs and doing lunges in my bathing suit while the blinds are open is wrong, then I don't wanna be right.

And what about the special pictures of Ward that I adorned with my most beloved hip hop lyrics? NOT WORTHWHILE I GUESS. I'll just delete all of them because they're so non-worthwhile unlike taking a shower which is ultra important and must be done at least once a week or whatever this is so dumb seriously I hate this place no one appreciates the things I do for them which is everything because everything I do is for them.






6 comments:

  1. i love that last picture. im likin where this is goin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like one of those should say "Hide yo kids, hide yo wife"

    ReplyDelete
  3. umm...is he wearing a onsie with a bunch of choking hazards buttons sewed on?

    ...and thigh-high socks?

    because that is awesome(?)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you MAKE that button onesie???? SO CUTE. CAN'T. STAND. IT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep, i made the onesie and babylegs. Because we're dangerous AND classy as hell.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i approve of all of this. especially the shower part. i mean. yeah. rap rap rap!

    ReplyDelete