Friday, December 2, 2011

Actual Family Fotos!!

My bestie Holly was kind enough to take a few photos ala Family Rehder for us at the last minute so that I could put them in Christmas cards. Nothing like barging in to someone's home with a screaming baby to really make a friendship meaningful. But whatever, I mean, photography isn't hard, right? You just point and click and then you're done forever? So, you know what, Holly, thanks and everything, but I probably just could've done this with my iPhone. *sigh*

I originally posted these pictures in a much smaller size, but I just thought, more is more right? X-LARGE, please Blogger!

Each of these photos can pretty easily be sorted into one of two categories: 

the Stepford Rehders vs. the Real Rehders

Stepford Rehders

Real Rehders

Stepford Rehders

Real Rehders

Note: The above photo is when Holly shouted, "DO NOT MAKE THE FROG FACE, JULIA."

Stepford Rehders

Real Rehders

?? Rehders ??

Just me and my blue-eyed boys.

This is what happened when we tried to take a serious hipster picture:
make an avatar

Also, Sloan likes to pretend like he and Ward are besties and that I'm the odd man out. Luckily he made a totally idiotic face while trying to alienate me in this picture :






4 comments:

  1. *sigh* I love me some real Rehders.

    Sloan is so endearingly creepy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Sarah, I think you added an extra word in there. Starts with an 'e'.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you guys are so handsome. i seriously think you're the funniest person i know, and I know a LOT of funny people. I can't stop laughing when I read your blog. cheers

    ReplyDelete