My parents have four children, three of which are talented, well-rounded people who have really accomplished a lot of good in their lives. Let's take a journey.
- Has a PhD in...mathy-science stuff?? Formulas? A PhD in formulas? That doesn't sound right.
- Fluent in Spanish because he spent 2 years in California giving people the religion.
- Works for the government as something lower than the President BUT higher than a janitor.
- Can clean anyone's teeth with her eyes closed (and sometimes does, so I've heard).
- Could probably sew an award-winning quilt using only half a yard of fabric and a corn dog.
- Is capable of repeating phrases an infinite number of times without losing patience. Phrases such as, "Now, [insert child's name] please do not [insert inappropriate behavior here]. Please go apologize using a full sentence. Thank you, and I love you."
- Dressed like Bob Ross for Halloween when she was six
- Has, essentially, seen every natural square inch of Knoxville after only one semester at University of Tennessee
- Actually hurt her neck while carrying a heavy load for her roommate that she insisted she carry
There they are. The good Moore's. But there is one child in that family who, according to relatives, "still needs a little work."
- Played bass clarinet in high school (and was bad at it).
- Has accidentally swallowed a rhinestone on more than one occasion.
- Named her Dungeons and Dragons character Sheva Kardashian.
- Has a Dungeons and Dragons character.
- May or may not have been this woman (wasn't me, but LOL guys!!)
- Spent a recent evening with Sloan looking at a published book of x-rays of people who had inserted items into their...out door (knives and forks, people??? NOT NATURAL):
Before you say anything about the video let me say these things:
- Shoulda left the hair clip in (hindsight is 20/20, right folks?)
- Ugh so boring.
- I recovered so quickly from seeing the disturbing x-ray Sloan showed me from off-camera (phone) because I am brave and strong and the show had to go on.
- This must be the first time I've ever seen my face from the side, because I am just realizing that my profile is iurftgurjriejkadsopekwadiuresf. But at least now I know.