Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Say Cheese!

For various reasons (one of which may include wanting to be admired and loved by my peers), I joined Instagram! This means I now have three mediums through which to share pictures of my baby life. It also means that I am now able to overlap my picture posting even MORE! So, get ready for a triple helping, those of you who are my Facebook and Instagram friends. 

Follow me if you want to live - @julia_rehder

Swing anxiety

Sloan acting as my personal lecturer/life coach.

If this face doesn't say, "I love mom," then I
don't know what does.

If this face doesn't say, "Finally, mom
isn't up in my grill tryin to kiss me in front
of everyone," I don't know what does.

See how cool my baby is? Please like me.

This was after I told him that Rick Santorum took
Missouri in the GOP primary.

No comment necessary.

2 comments:

  1. He is just getting cuter and cuter, I love his smile!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for pictures of Ward! Keep 'em coming.

    ReplyDelete