Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Dear Diary

Hi, it's me, Julia! Sloan, Ward, and I are touching down in Las Vegas right now to start our house hunt tomorrow, and I am so excited to see the city! Since I don't know much about Las Vegas, I googled it and found out that this place is teeming with women who are just standing around in groups waiting to find more friends to hang out with!

Let's go swimming!
Then catch a race!
We want to dance for you!
Drinks on us!
Instant girlfriends?! Fun!! This sounds perfect for a new girl like me who needs to make friends!! We could go shopping or do yoga or tan by the pool! I can't wait to get down there, diary!
...and here we are! It's 10 pm on the strip and I am about to go out and meet some new best friends--wait. What's this? Where are all of the girls? All I see are dudes!

Dudes.
More dudes.
Just dudes.
ALL DUDES.

*sigh* I was really looking forward to making new girlfriends tonight. Hmm, maybe tomorrow I'll try to stop by the pool--UGH

More dudes?!
Oh come on!

Hey wait! I see a couple of girls over there behind that dude...

Jon Gosselin?!

This is going to be a long 4 years, diary.

1 comment:

  1. Haha! I've never been to Vegas probably because I assume that it's exactly like this blog post and the film Sister Act.

    ReplyDelete