Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Guest Blogger: Ward

Hello, everyone. My mother doesn't technically know that I'm guest blogging today, but someone needed to keep this thing alive. I wish I could say that mom has been absent from the blog because she's been really busy appearing on The Bachelorette or nannying for Charlie Sheen's kids, but the reality is that she accidentally locked herself out of her own Google account for three weeks and finally just gave up on technology.
Anyway.
Mom, Dad, and I have been traveling all over the place this summer: the Pacific Northwest, the High Desert, the Dirty South; and I've been strapped into a crusty old car seat for most of it. Yes, we've covered a lot of ground in the old U.S. of A, and I thought it'd be nice to put up some highlights of what I've seen along the way:

The Natural State
The Beaver State
The Heart of Dixie
The Evergreen State
The Volunteer State
The list goes on, but I think you get my point, being: car seats suck. And no matter how much I freak out, my obtuse parents don't seem to get the message that I am OLD ENOUGH to sit like a BIG BOY SO GET ME OUT OF THIS SEAT YOU IMBECILES OR I WILL HAVE MY REVENGE.

2 comments:

  1. Clark saw this pic and said, "ooo, look! Carseats!" I guess it's a universal view for all kids to recognize...

    ReplyDelete