Saturday, August 4, 2012

BBBSG

Well, now that we've settled in to our apartment in Las Vegas, I thought I'd give you a report on what we've been doing: nothing.

We've been doing nothing.

Well nothing that is bringing in an income, and that's all that matters, right?

This is what we have been doing. I call this photo series:

BATHING, BOXES, BATTLESTAR GALACTICA

BATHING
BOXES

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA
BATHING
BOXES

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA
BATHING
BOXES
BATTLESTAR GALACTICA

BATHING
BLINDS
BUTT LUMPS
HARRY POTTER SCAR
Sorry. Things sort of devolved at the end.

4 comments:

  1. I miss you guys! Good luck with your new adventure. That pool is gorgeous, is that part of your apartment complex?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ward's face on the shower door cracked me up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so this is super random but i stalk your blog cause i think you're hilarious. i'm tamara atwood's sister (i'm assuming you know her cause she stalks your blog too). well i see that you're now living in vegas and so do we. my husband goes to law school at unlv and we live in henderson. anyways, i just wanted to let you know you have a fan living in the same town :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh! Lauren! I knew that Tams was from here, it makes sense that there are other cizmas's around. Where in Henderson are you? I'd say we should hang out, but Sloan and I are super boring in real life, so you'd almost certainly be disappointed.

    ReplyDelete