Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Bedtime Delusions

Julia: I miss Mikyn.
Sloan: *sits up* What did you just say?
Julia: I said I miss Mi-
Sloan: STOP I HEARD YOU THE FIRST TIME.
Julia: She just makes funny jokes sometimes.
Sloan: *turns on lamp* Sweetie, are you depressed?
Julia: I...I don't know. *pause* I just miss Mikyn.
Sloan: Stop saying that!
Julia: She always eats my cooking, no matter how gross it is.
Sloan: Stop! Snap out of it!
Julia: And sometimes when she dances, she doesn't look so dumb.
Sloan: *grabs Julia's shoulders* *sternly* Come back to me, Julia.
Julia: I miss Mikyn.
Sloan: *slaps Julia's face* GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF!
Julia: *stunned* What...just happened? I'm so scared! *sob*
Sloan: *holds Julia close* Shhh, there there. It's okay, baby, you're with me. Shhh, shhh.

Mikyn about the embark on the trail
commemoratively named for her
by the state of Oregon.

No comments:

Post a Comment