Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Home Tour

Hello, friends. My name is Edward and welcome to my home. Please slip on these complimentary booties so as to protect our apartment's luxuriously plush carpeting.

Come along now.

This is my living room. And these are 
the couches upon which I spill my milk daily.

Here is the guest bath, where I enjoy
sticking my hands in the toilet.

...and that was the utility closet off the 
side of the por--wait a second....looks 
like someone closed the patio door. 
Hello in there? *knock knock* Mother?


*fanning self* Does it suddenly feel 
really hot out here to anyone else? 
*KNOCK KNOCK* MOM!! *pant*
IT'S SO HOT OUT HERE!

*pant* It's like a furnace!! 
*THUNK THUNK* CAN ANYONE 
HEAR ME?? HELP!!! *pant* 
If I could just *grunt* open this door...
My sippy cup is so...close!

So close...

2 comments:

  1. today was the best day of the week because of this post. go ward! go ward!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jules, you actually had me worked up, thinking he was out there in that furnace for everyone's brief entertainment, until I realized the last 3 shots were all the same picture, just larger views each time! Whew! I almost had to use my full title with you---Zannah, Warrior Grandmother!

    ReplyDelete