Monday, October 15, 2012

Mikyneinstein


Sloan: So Mikyn got that TA job for Bio 100 this fall.
Julia: I saw that! Good for her!
Sloan: *pause* Why...did you use that tone?
Julia: What tone?
Sloan: That tone! It's, like, the tone you use when talking about a kid in the Special Olympics or something.
Julia: *puzzled* Well, I'm just proud of Mikyn. I had no idea she could do something like that.
Sloan: *sigh* So you think Mikyn's dumb.
Julia: No! Not dumb! Just...interested in other things...
Sloan: What?
Julia: *sigh* Oh come on, Sloan! She didn't know who Janet Reno was!
Sloan: She was born in the nineties, Julia! No one her age does!
Julia: Listen, I don't think Mikyn is dumb. I mean, she managed to get into BYU, so--
Sloan: Managed? Julia, Mikyn is smart. She might even be smarter than you.
Julia: *please see photos*
Sloan: What? It's true! Why is that so crazy?
Julia: BABE it's not that I think Mikyn is stupid, it's just that I am REALLY smart! There's no way she's smarter than me!
Sloan: *sigh* You sound ridiculous. Just because Mikyn doesn't act like a know-it-all doesn't mean she's not as smart.
Julia: Yeah? YEAH? WELL I HATE TO PULL THIS CARD BUT DID YOUR PRECIOUS MIKYN GET A 31* ON THE ACT LIKE I DID? *folds arms* *smug face*
Sloan: Actually, I think so...
Julia:
 
Sloan: Hey...where are you going? Oh come on...put down the car keys. You're not gonna go to Burger King and cry in the ball pit again are you? Because they called the cops last time!
*door slam*

*Did I mention that I got a 31 on the ACT? I just thought that everyone could learn a lot from knowing that about me (that I got a 31 on the ACT). 31 31 31 31 31 31 31 31 31 31  ON THE ACT TESSST

1 comment:

  1. I do not understand why this post has no comments. Here I am, rereading it a year later and busting out in laughter. You. Are. The. FUNNIEST!

    ReplyDelete