Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Johnny Raincloud

Julia: K, babe, I'm going to Target! *walking out the door*
Sloan: *runs down stairs* WAIT
Julia: *surprised* What?
Sloan: Before you go, I need you to promise me a few things.
Julia: *eyeroll*
Sloan: Promise me you won't buy anymore plates.
 
Julia: Fine, whatever. *reaching for door*
Sloan: *steps in front of Julia* And no more baskets. 
Julia: *sigh*
Sloan: And don't think I didn't see that new basket in the corner of the living room.
Julia: I don't know if that one really qualifies as a basket since it's made out of metal...
Sloan: And last of all...no more needlepoint animals.
Julia: *walking out door* I can't promise that.

3 comments:

  1. Sloan is a patient man to allow so much needle point in one house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this. Also, I'm pretty much obsessed with your new header.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I stumbled upon this blog and you make me laugh out loud. Love your writing. Thanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete