Saturday, March 16, 2013

Nasal Irrigation


Julia: You got something in the mail today.
Sloan: Ooh! *rips box open* My neti [pronounced NED-dee] pot!
Julia: You got a neti pot? I thought you hated those things!
Sloan: No, you hate them. I think they're pretty cool.
Julia: Babe, they just seem like a silly health fad. I mean, how can pouring water into your nose be good? It's unnatural!
Sloan: Don't knock it til you try it.
Julia: I HAVE tried it! I felt like I was water-boarding myself!
Sloan: Listen, babe, all I know is that I like the neti.
Julia: Nope. You may not refer to it as "the neti." I'm shutting that down right now.
Sloan: Whatever. I don't have time for this, I gotta go neti it up.
Julia: NOT A VERB.
Sloan: A neti a day keeps the doctor away!
Julia: Stop.
Sloan: *mixing water* Behind every man is a great neti pot.
Julia: Quit.
Sloan: When in Rome, neti it. *pouring water into nose*
Julia: STOP.
Sloan: *shrugging* If you can't stand the heat, neti it.
Julia: I CAN STAND THE HEAT OKAY.
Sloan: When life gives you lemons, neti them.
Julia: *leaves room*

No comments:

Post a Comment