Monday, April 15, 2013

A Letter From Ward

Greetings, all! I write to you from my grandparents' house in my mother's hometown of Memphis, Tennessee!

I LOVE MEMPHIS!

In Memphis, pollen floats in the air like confetti!

In Memphis, shoes are optional! (This is not actually true.)

In Memphis, everyone who sees me in public says, "Look at that cotton-top!!" which I'm pretty sure is a reference to my blond hair and not my intelligence level?

In Memphis, grass grows everywhere! I overheard mother say that the only time you see grass in Las Vegas is if someone's smoking it! (I don't really know what that means.)

I LOVE MEMPHIS!

In Memphis, we go to the zoo three times a week because mom says that we have to live it up as long as grandpa is paying! 

In Memphis, I join a motley band of rambunctious cousins! 
Well...I guess we're not that motley.

In Memphis, I can reach the door knobs!

In Memphis, they have Bruiser!!

In Memphis, they have markers.

In Mem--CHOCOLATE!

In Memphis, I caught grandma eating cookies in the pantry with the door closed and the lights off even though she had told everyone there weren't any cookies left! She said I could have candy if I didn't tell anyone!

I LOVE MEMPHIS!

1 comment:

  1. Haha. This is hilarious!! Hope you're having a blast with your family :)

    ReplyDelete