Saturday, June 22, 2013

The (Not Yet a) Doctor is In!

Sloan: *comes home from school* Man, I am so tired.
Julia: You've had a long week! Two practicals and two exams is a lot to get through.
Sloan: No, those weren't a big deal. I'm tired because I was in charge of the music in the lab today.
Julia: Oh...okay?
Sloan: *shaking head* Babe, you don't even know. You can't just play clown music when you've got eighty students in one room working for hours on *insert crazy boring dental procedure*.
Julia: Why are you putting ice packs on your shoulders?
Sloan: I'm sore from mixing fat beats all afternoon! *holds invisible headphone to ear* *scratches on invisible turntable the stove*
Julia: So you basically chose a station on Pandora to play over the speakers?
Sloan: HA! I was warned that once I became successful, the haters would start showing up. *continues dj-ing on stove eye* It's cool though. 50 told me, go 'head, switch the style up. And if they hate then let 'em hate and watch the money pile up.*does moonwalk*

2 comments:

  1. we'll sure miss that talent next week. Wish he could come.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband (who's actual initials are D.J. Benz) used to DJ, so this was especially funny considering I make jokes about him spinning tunes all the time. :)

    ReplyDelete